ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS www.nootropics-shop.online
Valid from 04/03/2020
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places Orders within the Store;
2. Seller - a natural person conducting business activity, undertaking actions aimed at selling or selling Goods using the Store's website, in this case smart4life Dorota Zaleśna.
3. Regulations - these Regulations specifying the general conditions of sale and the rules for the provision of electronic services within the Store;
4. Online Store (Store) - the website available at http://nootropics-shop.online/, through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
5. Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
6. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between smart4life Dorota Zaleśna and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
7. Act on consumer rights - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
8. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
9. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Good.
10. Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
11. Consumer - in accordance with art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
II. General provisions
1. These Regulations set out the rules for using the online store available at http://nootropics-shop.online/.
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. The online store "nootropics-shop", operating at http://nootropics-shop.online/, is run by smart4life Dorota Zaleśna, ul. Lubeckiego 10/15, 71-656, Szczecin, NIP: 9552256699, REGON: 321224113. Economic activity is registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), kept by the Minister competent for economy.
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using an account as part of the Online Store;
- terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders as part of the Online Store;
- rules for concluding Sales Agreements using services provided as part of the Online Store.
5. Using the Online Store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: a device with Internet access.
6. In order to use the online store, the Customer should on their own gain access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
7. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the Store's main page at http://nootropics-shop.online/news/n/67/Regulations-and-privacy-policy, download it and print it.
III. Rules for using the Online Store
1. Registration as part of the Online Store is optional. The Customer may place an order without registering in the Store, after having read and accepted these Regulations.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form provided on one of the Store's pages. Registration can also be done by checking the information about the will to register field when placing an Order in the Store and providing the data required for registration.
The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as mandatory. smart4life Dorota Zaleśna may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as may limit his access to part or all of his resources, with immediate effect, in the event of the Customer's violation of the Regulations, and in particular when the Customer:
- provided during registration in the Online Store data that is false, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
- has committed, through the Online Store, infringement of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the Store,
- will commit other behaviors that will be considered by smart4life Dorota Zaleśna as behaviors that are not in accordance with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet, or that violate the good name of smart4life Dorota Zaleśna.
4. When buying goods in the Online Store at http://nootropics-shop.online/, the Customer grants a power of attorney to the seller - smart4life Dorota Zaleśna - to conclude an agreement on his behalf with Poczta Polska or the transport company indicated by him for the purposes of delivery of the Goods. For this purpose, the Customer transfers to the Seller the funds necessary to pay for the service under this contract, attaching them to the payment for the Goods.
5. It is not possible to collect the ordered Goods personally.
6. Delivery of ordered Goods is carried out through:
- Polish Post
- a courier company selected by agreement with the client (only at the client's written request).
VI. Prices and payment methods
1. The prices of Goods are given in Polish zlotys or euros, or in British pounds.
2. The customer has the option of paying the price:
- PayPal payment
Description of the above payment method can be found on the Store's website at http://nootropics-shop.online/news/n/58/Payment-methods .
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The right to withdraw from the contract
The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days of purchase without giving any reason,
on condition that the returned Product has no signs of use.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, please send an e-mail with information about your intention to return the goods to firstname.lastname@example.org, and then follow the instructions received. The customer will then receive confirmation of receipt of withdrawal information on a durable medium (for example, by email).
To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the Customer to send information about the desire to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
2. Effects of withdrawing from the contract
If the Customer withdraws from this contract, the Seller shall refund all payments received from him, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by the Store) no later than 14 days from the day on which he receives information about the Customer's decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. The payment will be refunded using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer agrees to a different solution. The Seller may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the Good or until proof of its return is received (e.g. information in the parcel tracking system), depending on which event occurs first.
The customer should return the Goods to the address smart4life Dorota Zaleśna, Lubeckiego 10/15, 71-656 Szczecin Poland no later than 14 days from the day on which he wished to withdraw from this contract. The Customer undertakes to bear the direct costs of returning the Good.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. The court having jurisdiction to settle disputes with consumers is the court with jurisdiction over the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between smart4life Dorota Zaleśna and a customer who is not a consumer shall be subject to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the seller.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of applicable law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) and the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
In the event of any conflict of these Regulations with the rights of customers and provisions arising from generally applicable provisions, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.
I General information
• The owner of the website http://nootropics-shop.online/ and the administrator of personal data is Dorota Zaleśna, who conducts business activity under the name smart4life Dorota Zaleśna, with its registered office in Szczecin, ul. Lubeckiego 10/15, NIP: 9552256699, REGON: 321224113, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland.
II personal data
• Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
• Personal data is obtained when completing the newsletter form
• Personal data is used only to send the newsletter and if he has agreed to it.
• The content of the website can be viewed without providing any personal data.
• Any person who has provided their personal data has the right to access their content and the ability to correct, update, supplement it, as well as request to stop processing personal data and object to the processing of personal data. These activities can be done by sending an appropriate statement to the email address: email@example.com.
• Personal data obtained by the administrator are stored, processed and protected in accordance with applicable law.
• The administrator protects the collected personal data using the following means:
- data encryption used to subscribe to the newsletter
- securing the data set against unauthorized access
III Data sharing.
• Data are disclosed to external entities only within legally permitted limits.
• The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
IV Final Provisions